Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Campaign Goes Marching On

No pun intended...but we are fast approaching the March 10th Primary Election. Have I mentioned how much I have LOVED getting to meet so many of you?!! I can't help but be excited about all of the amazing people I have met lately.

I just answered a bunch of questions from people in the community that I thought I'd share. I hope it helps you to get to know me a little better.

What do you consider your top 3 priorities currently in life, and in what order?
Top 3 priorities in life are 1) family, 2) service to others and 3) faith

Do you support the new government stimulus package?
I do not support the new stimulus package for a variety of reasons - 1) I don't believe that our elected officials should EVER vote on something they have not read or studied. 2) From what we've heard, there are billions of dollars going to programs that will not actually stimulate our economy and the distribution is being spread out over the next several years. 3) I'm not about leaving debt on the shoulders of our children and grandchildren. It is an unnecessary burden.

What would be the main reason I would vote for you?
Vote for me because I have energy, enthusiasm, a fresh perspective, financial experience, strong family values and a strong commitment to work hard on behalf of Gilbert citizens. Vote for me because I communicate well, work great in a team and will always put the people first.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment