Monday, March 9, 2009

TOMORROW IS ELECTION DAY!

Hard to believe that tomorrow is already TUESDAY, MARCH 10TH - ELECTION DAY!!!

I've taken just a few minutes to reflect on what an amazing experience this has been and how grateful I am for the opportunities that I've had over the last several months. I'm in awe really...

I still maintain that the single BEST thing about living in Gilbert is THE PEOPLE! Running for town council has given me the chance to meet so many amazing people - from all corners of the town, all walks of life, all ages, all classes, all religions and all backgrounds. Collectively, we make up the greatest town in Arizona and I hope to be given the chance to represent you - to be your voice - on the town council.

Regardless of whether I am YOUR candidate or not, I would encourage all eligible voters to take a few minutes out of your day tomorrow and participate in what might be considered one of the greatest benefits to the American people - the chance to participate in an honest and fair election. We are one fortunate people!

Just a few tips:

If you have an early ballot and have not yet mailed it in, take your early ballot to ANY polling place. You do not have to wait in line, just walk up and drop it in the box.

To find your polling place, CLICK HERE. Don't forget ID!

The polls are open from 6:00am until 7:00pm. If you are in line by 7:00pm, you will be allowed to vote.

For other information, please CLICK HERE to visit the Maricopa County Recorder's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment