Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Now that the holidays are behind us, I feel like I can go full steam ahead on the campaign. I'm so looking forward to the challenges that are ahead.


The AZ Republic has already published a few articles about the candidates. Click here to read the online version of the candidate intros.


*** Just a quick clarification about my bio info: In a few of the articles I had to laugh because it said I was a "self-described housewife." While I've never actually used the term housewife, I did say that I was a wife and mother which I guess to some people = housewife (for the record, I'm not actually married to my house :) ). I did notice that the reporter has changed it to say homemaker. Semantics. The bio information also says that I have no political experience but I am a precinct committeman. It just would have been better to have that little piece of info in there instead of the word "none." Oh well, I'm learning as I go!


One more thing...if you are a member of Facebook, please join my group


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment